motorsport black wheel paint bundles
Motorsport black paint bundle
This black wheel paint has been developed to refurbish, refresh or customise alloy wheels, giving them a totally new appearance and a new lease of life.
E-TECH Alloy wheel Paint's provide a durable coating which is resistant to brake dust, cleaning chemicals and road salt and dries to a hard, chip resistant, long lasting finish
Available in a choice of colours: Metallic Silver, Technik Grey, Motorsport Black, Drift Gold, Competition White
- Ideal for refurbishing and customising alloy wheels
- Excellent adhesion and coverage
- Resists brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt and general road grime
- Long lasting high quality chip resistant finish
- Simple to apply and quick drying
E-TECH Alloy Wheel Lacquer
If you are refurbishing your alloy wheels, or just want to make them look like new again, then this E-TECH Clear Alloy Wheel Lacquer will provide the finishing touch to give them that new showroom look.
Our fine mist lacquer will allow you to achieve a professional finish. The lacquer can be applied in a versatile way allowing you to spray into tight corners and deep pockets.
Can be used on any alloy wheel or painted surface to provide a High gloss "wet look" finish.
- Clear high gloss coating brings alloy wheels back to life
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Scratch resistant protective coating
- Resistant to fuel, chemicals, brake dust, UV rays and weathering
- Gives alloy wheels that new showroom look!
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you have just painted your alloy wheels you must leave the paint for 24 hours to allow it to dry properly. Once it has dried properly then you can apply the lacquer.
- Make sure the wheel surface is dry and completely free from all traces of dust, polish, silicone, dirt etc
- To achieve the best possible finish we recommend that you use an abrasive paper similar to 1200 grit wet and dry, and plenty of water to gently flat the base colour of the wheel to a matt finish. The lacquer will not ashere very well to gloss paint and a better result can be achieved by spraying the lacquer on to a matt surface.
- After rubbing down the wheel, clean it with warm water and detergent - rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Mask off the surrounding area to make sure that any overspray from the lacquer does not get on to any part you do not wish it to.
- For best results ensure the can is at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C).
- For best results spray in a warm, dry and dust free area.
- Avoid spraying in cold, damp, humid weather or on hot surfaces.
- Shake can vigorously for a minimum of 2 minutes before use.
- Hold can 20-30cm (8"-12") from surface and spray using a smooth side to side motion.
- Build up layers with several thin coats (allow approximately 15 minutes between coats for surface to dry to a tacky film).
- Shake can between coats.
When you have applied the lacquer to your wheel and are happy with the finish you must allow 12 hours for the lacquer to dry properly.
After use turn can upside down, spray until the nozzle is clear or remove it and soak in thinners.
E-TECH Technik 2 in 1 Filler & Primer – 400ml
The E-TECH Technik 2 in 1 Filler & Primer is specially formulated to fill and prime minor scuffs scratches and surface imperfections up to a depth of 0.5mm (1/2mm, 500 microns μm) ready to apply the top coat of paint.
Perfect for filed and sanded surfaces to remove sanding marks and priming ready for paint. The high build properties make the ETECH TECHNIK 2 in 1 filler & primer ideal for smoothing out textured or rough surfaces. Due to the primers great adhesion and coverage it can be used* on most painted or unpainted metal surfaces, rigid plastics, GRP (Glass Fibre), wood and masonry.
- Perfect for filled and sanded surfaces
- Ideal for smoothing out textured or rough surfaces
- "High build" and easy sanding provide great surface levelling properties
- Excellent foundation for top coat of paint
- Can be used* on most painted or unpainted metal surfaces, rigid plastics, GRP (Glass Fibre), wood and masonry.
- Anti-Corrosion Formula
- Quick drying with great adhesion & coverage
- Can size: 400ml
- Colour: Yellow
- Suitable to fill up to a depth of 0.5mm (1/2mm, 500 microns μm)
- * before use we recommend you perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous part to ensure that this product performs the task you have intended it for.
SURFACE PREPARATION - IMPORTANT: READ THIS
• Clean the area to be filled and primed; remove all traces of silicone, polish, wax or dirt. Use a cleaner non-injurious to paint work – we recommend using our E-TECH Technik Surface Deep Cleaner (Part No: ER00102). Dry thoroughly
• To fill or cover a minor scuff/scratch with a maximum depth of 500 microns μm (0.5mm) lightly sand the damaged area with a fine grade abrasive paper removing any loose or flaking paint. For any bodywork damage/dents deeper than 500 microns μm (0.5mm) we recommend filling them with the appropriate E-Tech Vehicle Body Filler. Any corrosion spots should be pre-treated with a rust inhibitor
• Thoroughly clean the area to be filled and primed removing any dust and debris, again we recommend using our E-Tech Technik Surface Deep Cleaner
• Mask off any area not to be sprayed or that may be subject to overspray, i.e. lights, rubber or plastic trim etc
E-Tech Alloy Wheel Self Etch Primer 400ml Can
The E-TECH Technik Self-Etch Primer has been specially developed to allow notoriously difficult surfaces to be painted such as: Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Galvanised, treated or untreated steel, Bare metals and Fibre Glass.
When sprayed onto a surface a chemical process starts and the acid content impregnates the top later of the surface and provides a firm foundation or further paint layers. The advanced primer technology allows it to be compatible with virtually any primer or top coat of paint.
- Chemically etches the surface creating a firm foundation for primer and paint.
- Microscopically impregnates the first few microns of the surface promoting excellent primer and paint adhesion.
- Ideal for restoration and refurbishment of alloy wheels.
- Can be overpainted
- Etches and primes in one step